PSA for shipping the week of 3/1.
As of right now we are still advising on not shipping next week. FedEx has some what caught up but they are still not where they wanted to be by now. It's much better compared to last week however that doesn't mean we are completely out of the woods. Delays are still multiple days and as of right now they will be like that until the second week of March.
If on Monday, we call in and see that shipping is looking better then we will make a post stating that.
If you must ship next week please only do so on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Also understand it is completely at your OWN RISK. FedEx will not refund shipping, cover the life of the animal or expedite the package.
 Quick Shipment Quote (Domestic & to Canada)
From: From: To: To: Weight: Weight: L: L: W: W: H: H: Go

 Track a Shipment

Please Wait... processing